- Floor Plan
Kyoto International Conference Center
- Registration Desks
- Pre-Registration Desk
- On-Site Registration Desk
- Cashier / Hotel & Tour: JTB Desk (June 24 - 26)
June 24 16:00 - 18:00 June 25 8:15 - 18:30 June 26 8:30 - 17:30 June 27 8:30 - 12:30 (*Cashier and JTB Desk will not be open on this day)
- Wi-Fi Area
- Free Wi-Fi is available in public spaces and some venues in the conference center.
- Cloak Room
- Located next to the 1st floor central elevator.
- Business Center
- For your business needs, ICC Kyoto provides free wired internet access.
A PC corner, printer, copier, scanner, shredder, digital camera printer, change machine (Japanese yen) and more are available on a self-service basis.
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Major currencies can be exchanged to Japanese yen at ICC Kyoto.
Hours of Operation: 9:00 - 17:00
Location: Main Building, 1st Floor, Conference Center Office (Administration Department)
- Gift Shop
- A variety of traditional Kyoto products are available at the ICC Kyoto Gift Shop.
- Taxies are usually available at the ICC Kyoto front gate.
- The Grill : Open from 10:00 to 17:00. (*meals available only until 15:00.)
- Smoking Policy
- Smoking is not permitted in any ICC Kyoto building. There are smoking spaces at the Main Entrance rotary and in an area of the Japanese garden.