Best Student Paper Awards
- ITS Kyoto 2017 Best Student Paper Award:
- This Best Student Paper Award is sponsored by TELUS Communications.
- The award will be presented for excellent papers written by students (single authorship).
- The award-winning papers will be selected by the Organizing Committee from among full papers that have been submitted to the conference.
- The winners will be awarded a monetary prize.
- The award ceremony will be held during the banquet on June 26.
- Ms. Maude Hasbi,
Telecom ParisTech, France
"Impact of Very High-Speed Broadband on Local Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence"
- Ms. Jing Bei,
Renmin University of China, People's Republic of China
"Cover Version and Copyright: Based on Copyright (Amendment) Bill 2014 of Hong Kong"